Experience of Dimitar Georgiev in the youth exchange Hackers of Life (HoL) that took place in Lorca, Murcia from the 20th to the 26th of August 2019
The project “Hackers of life” from 19.08.2019 to 27.08.2019 in Lorca, Spain, was exellently implemented by our partners from “Dreams of tomorrow”. The whole organization was level.
- In the preliminary preparation we were already prepared for the project activities.
- The travel itself was precisely organized both on the way there and on the way back.
- Accommodation in rooms with the idea the people staying there to be from different countries, was great and helped the participants to get to know one another quicker.
- The food was of high quality and very diverse. Juices, water, fruits, coffee, tea assisted in the implementation of the project activities.
- The accommodation itself made the young people feel good. Everything was optimally close to all of us.
- The program, too, was optimally well made. It was not all only work, the participants had time to rest too. The visits of Aguilas and the castle in Lorca gave the participants the opportunity to get to know the sights of Murcia region.
- The whole project itself was interesting with the set topic. And the cybersecurity specialists caused a lot of positive emotions among the participants.
The young people need such projects. I congratulate the creators and the organizers of the project. It was pleasure and honor for me to participate in this project.